Tuesday, April 15, 2014

The Grandkids are Here

After an 18 hour bus ride from Managua, Nicaragua to Guatemala City, Guatemala, Ellen, Luke, David (nearly 3) and Emily (1) arrived on solid ground.  
(Ellen holding 3 of her Babies....the 3rd little one is due Oct 3, 2014)

For the past 5 or 6 days, Nicaragua had been experiencing earthquakes.  Constant earthquakes.  Swaying.  Motion.  {Read more.}  Ellen and Luke had prearranged to spend their Easter week with us in Guatemala.   

No complaints from the grand-parenting department here.

I found this Princess tent at a garage sale several years ago for $5.00.  Now the grand-kids are enjoying playing in it.
I have the David and Emily to myself this morning, as Glenn has taken 
Ellen and Luke to climb up the Volcano Pacaya.  

Yes, I would rather keep kids than climb an active volcano!
Having the time of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment